NYX and Milani Haul

Hi !
NYX and Milani Haul

Here's a haul for you! I bought these about a month ago, and they finally arrived today!

I spent about $100 all up, with shipping, and purchased this with a discount code they had over Christmas.

If you are into nail polish, like I am, you've probably heard of the Deborah Lippman nail polish in Happy Birthday. Since I wasn't able to purchase it, both due to expense and availability in Australia, this is Milani polish is a great dupe for the Deborah Lippman one.
Milani Gems
Milani Gems: swatched
NYX Lipsticks L-R: Opium, Sparkling Red, Sparkling Flower, Pure Red, Muse, Gardenia
I bought one of the NYX Black Label Lipsticks in Opium, two Diamond Sparkles in Sparkling Red and Sparkling Flower, and three of the regular lipsticks in Pure Red, Muse and Gardenia.
NYX Eyeliner Pencils Top-Bottom: Silver, Black, White, Dark Brown, Purple.
I bought five eyeliners, since all my current pencil eyeliners are smudge-y. I bought Black, White and Dark Brown as basics to use everyday but the Silver and the Purple were just a fun purchase.
NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Purple
Another fun purchase is the NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Purple. I don't know if I'm ever going to use this, but I will make an effort to!
NYX Blushes in Angel, Glow and Dusty Rose
I love, love, love the NYX blushes I already have, both the regular powder blush and the cream blush, but they were in the same colour family. Unfortunately, Angel is cool-toned for my yellow-toned skin but I am excited to try the other two!
NYX Eyeshadows in Purple and Kiss in Casablanca
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils L-R: Iced Mocha, Milk, Purple, Rust
NYX Megashine Glosses T-B: La La, Perfect Red, Garnet, Perfect, Plush Red
NYX and Milani Haul
Let me know what you think!

<3 S






0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops