Lilac Nails

Hi !

Lilac Nails
I did a quick google search on "lilac" and found this gorgeous picture of the lilac flower!
I love the colour purple, but for some reason, I'm always hesitant to use this colour on my nails. But since I knew it was feeling a little unloved, I decided to just go for it, and paint it on. And I am absolutely in love with it!
Lilac Nails: OPI's Rumple's Wiggin'
Its the perfect, creamy pale purple colour and I love the way it blends with my skin colour. Its fairly opaque too, with just two coats making a gorgeous solid finish.
Lilac Nails: OPI's Rumple's Wiggin'
In sunlight, it looks a lot whiter than it really is. Even though its a light colour, its got great depth to it too. This last pic is my favourite and most true to life.
Lilac Nails: OPI's Rumple's Wiggin'
I know I may have done a post or two about this one already, but I just love it so much.

Let me know what you think?

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops