China Glaze Haul & Swatches: Part 2

Hi! =)

This haul will be broken up into different parts. I will try to release each blog post soon after the other, so check back if you are interested in the rest of the Let It Snow collection.

China Glaze Haul
The China Glaze polishes "hauled" and up for review:
  • Poinsetta (Part 1)
  • Twinkle Light (Part 1)
  • Holly-Day (Part 1)
  • Glittering Garland (Part 1)
  • Icicle (Part 1)
  • Champagne Bubbles (Part 1)
  • Blue Year's Eve (Part 2)
  • Snow Globe (Part 2)
  • Ring in the Red (Part 2)
  • Velvet Bow (Part 2)
  • Peachy Keen (Part 2)
  • Hey Sailor (Part 2)
  • Something Sweet (Part 2)
Click "continue reading" for part 2!


The Let It Snow collection!
China Glaze Let It Snow Set
As you can see, this set comes with an adorable snowman snow globe, and two nail polishes:

China Glaze Blue Year's Eve
China Glaze Blue Year's Eve
China Glaze Blue Year's Eve (centre)
China Glaze Snow Globe
China Glaze Snow Globe
China Glaze Snow Globe
Blue year's eve I am currently sporting on my toes right now. Its not exactly a great shade for the toes, but I wanted to so something different other than a nude polish or red. Its an electric metallic blue with hints of blue shimmer in it. Unfortunately, it doesn't goes with my skin too well =(
Snow globe is a clear based glitter polish, with medium-sized specks of iridescent glitter. On the white nail swatch wheel, it was difficult to show up, but show's up as blue and green glitters on a black polish. It also has a satin finish to it.
China Glaze Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
Last but not least, is the Meet Me Under the Mistletoe set. It contains 3 polishes and a China Glaze lip gloss (which I haven't opened yet). One of the polishes is Glittering Garland, which I featured in Part 1.
China Glaze Ring in the Red
China Glaze Ring in the Red
China Glaze Ring in the Red (center)
China Glaze Ring in the Red (on black polish)
China Glaze Velvet Bow

China Glaze Velvet Bow
China Glaze Velvet Bow (center)
Ring in the Red is a clear-base glitter polish with very fine red glitter and larger, medium sized glitter. On its own, its not very flattering, but paired with another colour (like I have with Sportsgirl Ink) its a lovely colour. Velvet Bow is a colour I was excited about, since I have nothing like it in my tiny collection (I guess, most of unique to my collection =/ ). Its a perfect deep, wine red and I can't wait for winter to come around in 6 months time! I will be wearing it very often!

Finally, the micellaneous China Glazes I purchased!
China Glaze Hey Sailor
China Glaze Hey Sailor
China Glaze Hey Sailor
China Glaze Peachy Keen

China Glaze Peachy Keen
China Glaze Peachy Keen
China Glaze Something Sweet

China Glaze Something Sweet

China Glaze Something Sweet

China Glaze: Peachy Keen, Hey Sailor and Something Sweet
Hey Sailor is a light red, it definitely has a hint of pink orange to it, and is unlike Poinsetta (from part 1). Unfortunately, the camera could not distinguish between the three reds I pictured, the left being Sportsgirl Tomato and the right being Sportsgirl Lipstick. Its definitely a colour in between the two.

Peachy keen I already have a NOTW for it. CLICK HERE!

Something sweet is a lovely pink. I have to be honest though, I was hoping for it to be a bit more pink when I received it, but on the swatch wheel it seems fairly decent. I will have to paint my nails before I can decide for certain.

Okay, so there it is! My huge china glaze haul! I hope it helped =) Its a lovely collection, nothing too unique in my opinion, as they are fairly traditional christmas colours, but they are unique to my collection so I am very happy with them! I will definitely be doing NOTW on them over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out!

<3 S

Also check out my new tumblr: polishedandpurple.tumblr.com

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops