NOTW: China Glaze's Peachy Keen

Hi =)

I have been loving the bright colours of summer, so when I saw this, I loved it!

China Glaze in Peachy Keen

In the bottle, it looks like a muted, pale orange colour, but on the nails, it is definitely brighter. Not as bright as a standard orange colour, but lovely nonetheless. I haven't decided, however, if this colour is right for me =?
China Glaze in Peachy Keen
This last photo I took last night, so the lighting is definitely off. 
China Glaze in Peachy Keen
This is my second time trying out the ChG polishes. However, it was the same disappointment as the For Audrey nail polish. The colour is not as in the bottle, and is very streaky and difficult to work with. Hopefully the next few ChG I try, will be better.

All in all? If you are used to the quality of the ChG polishes, then go ahead. But for an inexperience nail painter, I need all the help I can get, including a nice bottle of quality polish. Will I be repurchasing? I have to try a few more before I decide.

The colour really is lovely, just watch the streakiness. 

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops