NOTW: Missha Crystal Polish in Purple

Hi =)

Haven't done a NOTW in a while.. I forced myself to not paint my nails until exams finished, so for two weeks during the exam period, this is what I wore:
Missha Crystal Nail Polish in Purple


I bought this about a year ago. I was shopping in the city with a girlfriend, and since she just had her nails done, I offered up my nails for her to do swatches on. She put this one on me, and then we walked out, but after an hour or two or shopping, I kept looking at the one finger with this polish, and I loved the consistency and the opacity of it. I was never a huge fan of glitter polishes, but this one converted me:
Missha Crystal Nail Polish in Purple
Luckily, I managed to get a photo that is fairly true to life. Its pretty opaque with just one coat, and even better with two. I can't remember the exact price of it, but I'm ballparking somewhere between $6 to $8 AUD. I would love to get some more colours, but I never have the money on me.

I absolutely recommend this, for glitter polishes. Its a fine glitter, with amazing shine, as you can see. 
Missha Crystal Nail Polish in Purple
<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops