Review and swatch: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots and Pans

Hi =)

I'm sure you've heard of or seen the famous NYX Jumbo eye pencils? They are usually used as a base, or an an actual eyeshadow. I want the entire collection of colours, they are gorgeous, but I couldn't even justify myself buying one. I bought one anyway =P


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots & Pans


I love the consistency, its beautifully smooth and creamy. The colour is just a simple shimmery silver:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots & Pans
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots & Pans
It's also highly pigmented, but once you blend it out, most of the colour is lost, and you're only left with the shimmer. I love it, and I would definitely buy more soon =D

I also have an eyeshadow from NYX (its in another blog post) which is really similar, and I just wanted to compare the two.
L-R: NYX Eyeshadow in Silver vs. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots & Pans
The colour of the eyeshadow is definitely darker.

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops