Review: NYX Liquid Eyeliner in 01 Black

Hi =)

This is a quick review of the NYX Liquid Eye Liner in 01 Black.



NYX Liquid Eye Liner in 01 Black


I have been searching for a liquid eyeliner forever, because I love the look of a winged eye, and it find it hard to get the wing with a gel and a pencil liner. I was also on the search for a good black, non-smudging eyeliner. I love my Missha pencil liner but it does leave a shadow under my eyes, making me look really tired.

NYX Liquid Eye Liner in 01 Black - Wand
I can't really compare this liner, with any other, because it is the first I have ever used, but I must admit, its not easy to work with. I'm not sure if its because its a skill that I haven't learnt yet, but I do have a bit of trouble getting a nice smooth line. I also get a strange slightly burning sensation when I use this and I'm pretty sure that shouldn't happen. But its an okay liner, and will not smudge once its dry (which takes a while, so no blinking!) but it will also flake a little after its dry.
NYX Liquid Eye Liner in 01 Black
All in all, not the best product, but I suppose its fine for me to practice with.

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops