NOTW: Essie's Mint Candy Apple 2.0

Hi =)

So the other day, I felt a little bored so I decided to paint my nails in 3 alternating colours and then put Rimmel's Disco Ball glitter on top. I figured I'd be stuck at home for the next week, so it wouldn't even matter. BUT I forgot that my extended family was coming over the next day, and since they are very conservative and old fashioned, I had to take it all off the morning right before they headed over. So right after they left, I needed to paint my nails to hide my yellow finger tips (yep, still yellow! but slowly growing out!) so I used Essie's Mint Candy Apple. And I figured since last time, the image wasn't too good, I'd give the picture-taking another go.


Essie Mint Candy Apple



Essie Mint Candy Apple
There you go! I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but its also been discontinued! So get it while you can. Its a very popular colour and it is gorgeous and thick. Its a little streaky at first but its such a gorgeous colour. 

<3 S

1 comments:

  1. Jenny said...:

    i love this colour! thanks for letting us know it's being discontinued, will try and buy this asap!

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops