Swatches: NYX Eyeshadows In Champage, Rock and Silver.

Hi =)

So as you can probably tell, not the most creative names for these eyeshadows. Just a little swatch anyway of the colours I currently own.


NYX Eyeshadows L-R: Rock, Silver, Champagne
NYX Eyeshadows L-R: Rock, Silver, Champagne


These colours are quite pigmented, and I like them. They are nice, and bright, but unfortunately the champagne doesn't show up on my skin too well.
NYX Eyeshadows L-R: Rock, Silver, Champagne
I'm slowly building up my collection of eyeshadows, and  definitely do recommend them. They are so much cheaper than MAC, and very good quality. There is a little fall out though, but other than that I'm happy with them, and can't wait to purchase more.

NYX Eyeshadows L-R: Rock, Silver, Champagne
<3 S

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    I've always wanted to try nyx shadows! The silver looks great, but the black is a little lackluster. It seems so hard to find a decent black shadow these days! xoxo

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops