Review and Swatch: Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer

Hi =)

All I need to say is that I love this. It is amazing!
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Perfect Plum


I got this in a free pack of items I received after purchasing $20 worth of Rimmel items. I am typically and safe, boring and neutral kind of girl, so this is not something I would have picked for myself. But since I had it, it decided to give it a try and I love it.

Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Perfect Plum
Its a wind-up crayon style pencil, and the texture of the crayon is so beautifully creamy and it goes on really easy. Its so easy to line my eye with this. Once its set and dry, the colour stays on all day and it is definitely waterproof. Its actually quite difficult to remove without a good waterproof make up remover. 
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Perfect Plum
The colour is not as intense as I would like, but that also means it can be passed off as a natural brown colour, so it doesn't look like I'm wearing a lot of liner, and it looks like I have thick lashes. 

Absolutely definitely recommend this! Can't wait to buy more of these!

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops