Nail Swatch Wheels!

Hi =)

I'm very indecisive when it comes to picking out which polish to wear next.

I also have a slight magpie quality to me: I like to collect things, and then I like to show them off.

So those two paired with the title, should tell you exactly what I'm talking about!

Nail swatch wheels!
Plain nail swatch wheel
Cool-toned + shatter nail swatch wheel




Warm toned nail swatch wheel
 Yes, I realise I left a few places out, but thats because I'm purchasing 3 more polishes that fit exactly into those places!
Nail swatch wheels
If there's any colour you're curious about, just ask =)
And I also know that when I get new polishes I will have to rearrange the wheels, but other than the 3 on the way, I don't plan on buying too many more anytime soon

<3 S

P.S. I purchased a few of the new China Glaze Holiday collection so expect swatches and haul very soon! Hopefully after my exams!

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops