Accessories Haul!

Hi =)

Just thought I'd do something a little different than reviews and NOTW. Just a little haul of items I've bought over the last few months. If you're interested in buying some for yourself, read on, or ask me =) I did not intentionally buy all accessories, it just happened that way! =P

These items I bought over a month ago, on separate days. They are all from Colette, an accessories store. I accidently forgot to include a bracelet I bought as well.
Purple and Silver Earrings from Colette (Sale: $4)




The next item I bought a few weeks ago.
Grey Bag from Rubi Shoes
I had seen this one a few times in other stores, but RRP was $39.95, and I could not justify buying one. But I went to the Rubi in the new City Westfields and it was on sale for only $10. Its perfect for when I'm driving, I can throw in my wallet and phone, and not have to deal with long straps or anything. The only issue I have with it is the zipper. The zipper has a long piece of leather, which I find strange and now its coming undone and everytime I go to open the bag, my fingers are covered in glue.

The next three items I bought recently. I went into Diva, and was only looking around and found these gorgeous earrings that were 50% off (RRP $7.99) so I had to get them. They're very similar to the purple ones above, but in the nude section of the earring, there's a shimmer in it which is gorgeous.
Nude earrings from Diva
As I went to check out, the saleswoman told me that if I purchased two items with the half price sticker on them, I could get a third half price item for free. And me, not being one to pass up such a bargain, I circled around the store again and settled on these two items:
Silver Drop Earrings from Diva (RRP $7.99)

Gold Filigree Ring from Diva (RRP $9.99)
Gold Filigree Ring from Diva (RRP $9.99) - Worn
I love the gold ring, and I can't wait to match them with the Colette earrings I bought above. Unfortunately the size was small, and although usually small fits me quite well, this one is a little tight and requires a bit of effort to remove it. I love it nonetheless, and for a total price of $9, these three accessories work out to be only $3 each. Bargain =D

Last item, this one I've been wanting for a very long time. Its a nude clutch I bought from Kmart, RRP $12. Its not as big as I would like, it only just fits my wallet, but its cheap and fairly good quality. I think a lot of people overlook places like Kmart, but they have quite a lot of good things for very cheap.
Kmart clutch, RRP $12.
As you can probably tell, I don't like to spend too much money on accessories or even clothes for that matter. Trends come and go, and you're always stuck with something you only ever wear once or twice. Which is why I try to keep my spending on trendier pieces to a minimum.

<3 S

*Edit!

I also bought one more thing! I love it so much, I want to wear it every day of summer!
Colette Coral Wrap-style Bracelet - RRP$9.95

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops