Nail Polish Tag!

Hi =)

As my blog shows, I'm clearly a nail polish freak, so when I found this tag, I had to do it!

As a side note, I finish exams TOMORROW, and then next week I start work! Which is very exciting for me! So yeah, I may not be around much, but still, one blog post every weekend, as promised!

If you end up doing this tag, post it in the comments or come back and link me to your blog post =)

Questions:
  1. What’s your favorite nail polish company?
  2. Glitter or no glitter?
  3. OPI or china glaze or Essie?
  4. When do you start to take off your nail polish?
  5. What’s your favorite color on your nails?
  6. Darks or brights?
  7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
  8. Matte nails—in or out?
  9. French manicures?
  10. Favorite fall color?



 
Answers:
  1. Umm I have to say OPI because its the only one I've tried most of. I also have tons of Sportsgirl nail polish, but they dry out so quickly =( I love the one essie polish I own, and as for china glaze, I was very disappointed that the For Audrey I ordered online was not the Tiffany box blue I was anticipating. So, let's just say OPI is my favourite.
  2. I love glitter, but I hate removing it =(
  3. Like I said before, I have a majority of OPI, but lately I've been loving essie (but no money to buy it) BUT I also ordered a huge batch of China Glaze's xmas collection, they were just too cheap for me to pass up!
  4. As soon as it starts chipping and as soon as I have a few hours to do my nails!
  5. I love all colours =P But I have to say, the yellow polish from Rimmel's Sunshine (NOTW here) looks the best for summer and for my skin tone!
  6. I love brights =D especially since summer is coming!
  7. I have Missha's purple glitter polish. Doesn't have a name =( But NOTW soon! Also, I used OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat and Seche Vite as a top coat (which I absolutely swear by!)
  8. I don't like it. Don't really understand the trend haha
  9. I love french manicures, but they are way too much work for me to do on my own.
  10. This question is obviously for those in the Northern Hemisphere, but since its spring/summer in Australia here, I'm gonna pick my fave spring/summer polish which is essie's mint candy apple! (NOTW here)

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops