NOTW: Candy Mani

Hi =)

Apologies again for the poor effort on my blogging! I'm trying really hard to stick to the minimum one-per-weekend promise, which means, unfortunately, very quick posts. Aaaaand... here's another one. (Sorry! Promise to make up for it during the hols! I might sit down one day and paint my nails every colour haha)



Anyways, another NOTW. This one is kind of inspired by Jessica Harlow (on YouTube) but I preferred something brighter and more fun than her pastel manicure. So I set out to find a lovely green and yellow polish to match with the other polishes in my collection to create a bright rainbow, and as per my haul post, you can see I found the perfect colours in Rimmel's Sunshine and Green Grass. Although, not very creative names, they are gorgeous colours. I said in a previous NOTW that the Sunshine was very sheer and streaky, but the Green Grass was opaque and very easy to work with. The other colours I used were Sportsgirl Lipstick and Lagoon, and OPI's In My Back Pocket.
Candy Mani: Sportsgirl Lagoon, Rimmel Green Grass, Sportsgirl Lipstick, Rimmel Sunshine and OPI In My Back Pocket. 
I absolutely love this, its so fun and childish, but the french manicure makes it look a little sophisticated and makes my fingers look extra long which is always a plus. Unfortunately, you have to excuse the strange yellow staining on my nails, it must be from the last time I painted my nails yellow =( I have tried cleaning it over and over again with remover, but it does not work =(

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops