Review: NYX Powder Blush in Mocha

Hi =)

This is a series of haul/reviews I'm going to do on the products I've purchased over the last few months. I was going to do a big haul, but hauls are pretty pointless, if you need to know how something looks, feels or wears. So, here's the NYX Powder Blush in Mocha.




NYX Powder Blush in Mocha - Swatched
Unfortunately, the camera couldn't pick up the deep colour of the blush, and it looked very pink. A better picture:
NYX Powder Blush in Mocha
I haven't tried the other blushes I've bought, but I have to say, I am in love with this colour! It is a deep pink colour and I'm so annoyed I can't pick the colour up properly.
NYX Powder Blushes L-R: Mocha, Pinky, Desert Rose.
This pic was taken in artificial light, hopefully you can see its definitely not pink! It has no shimmer, and I feel like its the perfect blush for my skin tone! I can't say enough good things about this! It lasts all day BUT is very very very pigmented, so the slightest touch is enough to give your face lots of colour!

Forgive me for taking so long to do these! Assessments are driving me crazy!

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops