NOTW: Rimmel's Grass

Hi =)

NOTW time!

Spring is well and truly here, and the days are heating up like crazy! As much as I was ready to leave behind greys, blacks and navy, I am dreading the insane heat of the summer. Especially the days where its close to 40 degrees outside, your feet burn just from standing on the concrete (in your flip flops) and the nights are way too hot to sleep, so you spend the night tossing, turning and sweating until the sun rises and you give up and get ready for the day. But I have missed bright, warm, vibrant colours, and the sun and the warmth so its nice. It actually got a little too humid for my liking the past two days, but what can you do?

So when I paint my nails, I like to coordinate with the weather. If its sad and rainy, I like to paint my nails a littl darker, and when its hot and sunny, like now, I like to be bright, summery and happy. So this weeks NOTW is grass by Rimmel.




Rimmel Grass

Rimmel Grass
I may have mentioned before that the quality of this is very good. Its quite opaque and truly the colour of green grass. I love the colour, but unfortunately I had to cut my nails short, since exams are coming up and I need to be able to write without my nails stabbing into me. So this colour isn't so great on short nails, but its gorgeous nonetheless.
Rimmel Grass (in direct sunlight)

Rimmel Grass (in daylight, most accurate swatch to true colour)

I tend to think that my nail polish collections holds quite a variety of colours, but recently I have noticed that I'm lacking a pastel pink, so if there are any reccommendations, please let me know =) Preferably essie or OPI =) <3 S

1 comments:

  1. StyleFreAk07 said...:

    Cute color!
    At first I was like huh why is she talking about spring and summer when it's autumn?! but then I realized you live in Australia lol.
    xoxo

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops