Review: NYX Rouge Cream Blush in 'Hot Pink'

Hi =)

A NYX blush I bought from that batch a few weeks ago (a new batch on the way, yay! I know I'm not completely sticking to the rules of project 5 pan, but I am trying very hard to hit pan on 5 of the lip glosses =) )
Its a rouge cream blush, which  bought in anticipation for summer. While I haven't exactly worn them outside yet,  I have swatched them a few times and they are amazing!


NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink
As the name of the colour suggests, it is a hot, neon, highlighter pink. I did not intend on buying such an intense colour, but blended out, it will work. Its very, very pigmented, and the smallest touch of it with make you look like a bit of a clown, so you will need the extra time to blend it out properly. But the colour lasts for ages!
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink - swatched
This swatch I did two days ago, and the colour is still on my wrist after two showers! And yes, I do shower well. But not to worry, a little makeup remover will remove the colour, I have just been a little lazy =P

I bought this, as I said before, in anticipation of summer, so whether the colour will stay on during the summer heat, I haven't been able to test properly yet. I'm not sure if I would recommend this, unless you are a pro at blending (which I'm not, which is why I'm a little hesistant to wear it out on my face as yet).


<3 S

P.S. No more laggy posts! I have a whole ton of posts lined up and as always, NOTW posts! Check back regularly please! =)

1 comments:

  1. Jenny said...:

    love this! i've ordered "glow" and a back-up of "natural". the colour you have looks like a lot of fun too!

    xxx

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops