Project 5 Pan

Hi =)

I heard about this awhile ago, and it is for people who own waaaaaay too much make-up to stop purchasing more and more, and to instead use what they have, until they "hit pan" on 10 of their products. From what I understand, "hit pan" means to use up a product so much you can see the tin "pan" bottom of the container. Obviously, things like lip gloss and foundation don't have the "pan" but you get the idea. Instead of 10 though, I'm going to do 5 =P


I do not own a lot of make-up. I don't wear a lot of make-up. But I am going to do this project anyway, because I bought an eye/lip palette that will not be touched, unless I force myself. So (with the exception of a NYX haul that I purchased over the weekend) I will not buy any more lip products or eyeshadows until I "hit pan" on at least 5 of the products in the palette.

The palette:
E.l.f. Little Black Beauty Book: Warm Collection
I bought this palette a few months ago, since I wanted to start using more and more lip colours, and more eyeshadows, but didn't want to spend a whole ton of money on a large palette or a whole ton of money on single eyeshadows or lip colours. So I bought this, so I could test it out with the neutral eyeshadows and soft lip colours. If I found anything I loved, I could go purchase a similar colour in its single form.

So this is what it looks like inside:

<3 S

P.S. This is another post I wrote up awhile ago =) 5 posts in 5 days! Woo!

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    That's the first time that read about this, that is such a great idea :)

    http://lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com

  1. Candice Emilie said...:

    hey cool post, i like ur blog :0
    i'm following u, follow back?

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops