NP Collection 31/08/11

Hi =)

This is my mini nail polish collection. I have only included my OPI and one China Glaze, because I love them more =P




OPI and China Glaze Collection
In order from left to right:

1) OPI Bubble Bath - the perfect nude colour, especially for French manicures. It makes your nails look very clean and healthy. Will take about 4 layers to get it opaque, but I love it with only two coats, it still looks natural, only better =)

2) OPI Black Shatter - I have to say, as excited as the concept of it is, (a nail polish that shatters right before your eyes!) the actual polish itself doesn't look as great in the home environment. I love they way it looks in tutorials, pictures, everywhere but on me. I think the black one is very hard to pair with other colours.

3) OPI What's with the Cattitude?
I love this colour! Its such a gorgeous deep baby blue colour! So good for summer, can't wait!

4) OPI Natural Nail Base Coat - nothing exciting there haha. Works fine as a base coat, nothing super fancy though.

5) OPI Rumple's Wiggin' - Lovely pale purple colour <3

6) OPI In My Back Pocket - I did a post about this ages ago, about how a friend gave this to me. I ended up giving her another polish, so it was kind of a trade =D Haven't used it since, but I definitely will this summer!

7) China Glaze For Audrey - FINALLY got my hands on this! Sooooo many people recommending this colour, saying its the one colour your must get! The closest legal Tiffany blue you can get. I tried it on yesterday, was very disappointed. NOT BLUE AT ALL. It was more like a brighter OPI Mermaid's Tears. The Mermaid's Tears is quite dull, like all of the Pirates collection, but definitely in the same family as For Audrey.

8) OPI Do You Lilac It? - Only used it once, but lovely deep, creamy purple <3

9) OPI White Shatter - I definitely love this much better than the black shatter. It suits my colours more, as you can see, I have alot of bright and pastel colours which go perfectly with the white shatter.

So there you go =) My very small, but very precious OPI/China Glaze collection.

<3 S

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I love O.P.I! Unfortunately my collection is very small as well (student, not much money, the usual), but I adore them all the same. :P

  1. makeupp:) said...:

    I love all of your polishes! If you haven't already, try pairing Rumples or Cattitude with the Black Shatter. I usually wear mine over a metallic silver.

    Gabbie
    http://makeupp4you.blogspot.com/

  1. Cari said...:

    You have some of the prettiest colors! I love the look of the what's with the cattitude color! I really want it!
    I love your blog! I already followed! I have one as well! If you could check out mine that would be awesome! http://fashionstyleeverythingfun.blogspot.com/

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Love these colors!

  1. S said...:

    Thanks for visiting/commenting/following girls!

    @ Sasha I am a student also, and my money is very limited too, hence such a small collection!

    @ Gabbie I will definitely try it out! Thanks for the idea!

    @ Cari the cattitude colour is now discontinued. I had been wanting it for ages, but when I found out it was discontinued, it really pushed me to buy it.

    @ Miracle, thank you! As i said before, my money is very limited, and so I choose which polishes I buy very carefully, i love them all =)

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops