Pictoblog: Forever 21 Haul

Look for the girl with the broken smile,
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile.
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved 

Hi =)

I love Maroon 5. I always have, ever since their very first song, Harder to Breathe, up until their very latest, Moves like Jagger. The other night I was watching The Voice, an Idol-esque show, with Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine (from Maroon 5) and some other guy (sorry!)

And despite watching video after video of Maroon 5's video clips, it wasn't until I watched The Voice that I realised how cute Adam Levine is!

Anyways, first ever Forever 21 Haul! Hopefully not the last!

Forever 21 Bag
Yay!

To be clear though, I selected every piece I bought very very carefully. I did not recklessly click a few things, I took maybe a month or two to make sure I wanted every single piece I bought. Admittedly, the floral dress quality was a little disappointing and definitely the headbands (which I forgot to take pics of) were disappointing. Also shipping is very expensive to Australia, so I asked the girls on my online store if they wanted to purchase anything. Of course, they had to pay their share of the shipping fee, and in the end it was all worth it =)
Forever 21 - Hair pieces, in total costing US$4.50.

Forever 21 - Stretchy belt
Unfortunately, I sit in the middle of S-M and M-L sized belts, and this is slightly too small, but still wearable.

Forever 21 - Animal Print Sunnies
Love, love, love these sunnies!! Only US$5.80! I love the leopard print that goes around the inside of the glasses. But, the lens are very light, I still have to squint when I wear them =(

Forever 21 Taupe Jersey Skirt
Just a plain taupe skirt. Nothing like we have here though!

Forever 21 - Floral Dress
Floral dress - I love the pattern, I tend to be very picky about floral patterns, some I love and some I hate.

One of the other girls who ordered in the same batch as me, ordered this lovely denim strapless dress. It was my size too! I was tempted to keep it haha! But sending it off to her tomorrow!

Alright, done guys!

Have a lovely day!

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops