Update: Nice Stems ;)

One day when the sky is falling
I'll be standing right next to you. 
Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber - Next To You
 
Hi =)

Anyways, today's post is on the new OPI Collection! I'm so excited! Feels like the Pirates Collection just came out, but now the Summer 2011 Collection is here! It's called Nice Stems.


Unfortunately, I don't have the actual polishes, nor do I have my own pictures of the colours but I'm going to use some I found on the net =)  I love these names, they are absolutely adorable! And I love that the collection is "Nice Stems" a connotation with sexy legs, but the names of the polishes are actually references to flowers, like flower stems. (Or maybe that wasn't the point at all, and I'm reading more into it than there really is, haha.)

Be A Dahlia Won't You - Bright pink with sparkle


Come To Poppy - Coral-pink with shimmer 

I Lily Love You - Sheer pink with large glitters

Play the Peonies - Nude, but shimmery colour


<3 S

*Taken no credit for the images above.

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops