2012.

Back for 2012!

 First of all, happy new year =)

Second, I am finally back to posting blogs again.
I know a few posts back, I mentioned a tumblr, but I actually prefer blogger more. I wanted tumblr because the format and look of it was nicer, but blogger has more features behind the scenes.

I will try to post once a week, usually on weekends, but depending mostly on my schedule. I may end up posting every single day, just kind of rolling with it.

I hope you enjoy my blog posts, especially my nail polish ones, because there may be a few of those coming.

I will try to keep these blog posts mostly about nail polish but there will be occassionally a few different things too. I recently ordered a huge package from cherry culture from their Christmas sale, so maybe a haul soon? Let me know if you want to see it.

Also if you are interested in being a part of my blog roll, please let me know!

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops