NOTW: Suzi Says Feng Shui

Hi =)

Nail of the week: Suzi Says Feng Shui!



OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui
I ordered these polishes over a month ago, and they have finally arrived! Yay! I'm still on the fence about this colour. I ordered this in the middle of winter and at the time I wanted a blue-grey polish, and this exactly the colour I wanted (and for the record, the picture is very close to true colour) but I'm not sure I like it? Its what I wanted and what I ordered, but I'm not 100% sure if I like it. Maybe because I feel like it doesn't match me too well? Not sure =/

This is two coats of the polish, but even with the first coat, I felt it was almost thick enough to leave as one coat, but out of habit, I did do two coats. I also used the Seche Vite Top Coat which I cannot recommend enough, I love it! I will not paint my nails without it! It dries completely within 10 - 15 mins, and you can move around and do normal things once its dries, it will not dent or wipe off or smudge.

<3 S

2 comments:

  1. Dns said...:

    how do you follow a blog? :)

  1. S said...:

    Hi =) On the right hand side of the blog, if you scroll down a little, theres a button that says "join this site" just click it, and youre done =)

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops