Collective Haul

Hi =)

I know I said I wasn't going to do a haul, but I haven't had much time to try and review all the items. I collected everything together and took one snapshot:





Collective Haul - CoverGirl, NYX, Rimmel.
I will get everything done soon I promise! Holidays are only 2 months away so I will hopefully be doing a lot of reviewing then!
If you have any questions on what a product is or the colour, just ask in the comments =) But don't ask me to review, I will do a full review on them eventually. I will still keep by my promise to do one post a week, so if I don't post it here, it may be on my personal blog. (speaking of my personal blog, I did a quick Q&A)

Also I knoooow I wasn't supposed to buy any lip products or eyeshadows until I completed project 5 pan, but some were free and some I bought before I started the project.

Thanks =)

<3 S

Dammit I forgot to include my Rimmel polishes!

*edit: here's a pic of all my Rimmel stuff. I bought 3 polishes and one lipstick, which was over $20 and I got a free pack if items. I got a Sexy Curves mascara, a plum eyeliner, a eyeshadow neutral/shimmery quad and another lipstick, but realized I got the same lipstick in the free pack as the one I just purchased =(

2 comments:

  1. StyleFreAk07 said...:

    what's the name of the neutral eyeshadow from rimmel?xoxo

  1. S said...:

    Hi =) its the glam eyes quad eye shadow in "002 Smoky Brun"

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops