Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Review

Hi =)

One of the first things I found out from watching hair tutorials was the Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly range of hair care products. I found a bottle of the Hair Spray at a supermarket, and have loved it ever since. My mum also uses it and loves it too.


 
What I love about this hair spray is that it doesn't go crunchy like a regular hair spray. Actually it does. But if you scrunch your hair as its still wet in your hair, then it loses the crunchiness, but retains all the hold of your curls. Yay! The biggest key is to work with it as its wet so it won't dry crunchy. Other than that, it is an amazing product and fairly cheap too!

The next product I've tried from their range is the shampoo and conditioner.
I love these products too! The smell of this entire range is very borderline, and one of the things that annoyed me the most is the description of what the shampoo does. Its one of those very vague, very long descriptions that describe absolutely nothing at all. But what it does for me is it helps me hold curls even better.

I had a very exciting lunch a few weeks ago, and knowing I wouldn't have time in the morning to curl my hair, I used a straightener to curl it the night before, after using the shampoo and conditioner. I purposely curled my curls a little tighter than usual, but the next day, they fell out naturally curly and gorgeous. I was n such a hurry, I didn't even get a chance to spray any of the hairspray, so I went a full day without any products in my hair, and even in the torrential rain, my curls held amazingly well! I have very naturally stick straight hair, so for my hair to be able to do that is seriously amazing.

I also use the Long term relationship shampoo and conditioner for my hair.
 I normally have very healthy hair, zero split ends, no dryness, no brittleness. I have never ever dyed/bleached my hair in my entire life, and use a curling iron probably about once a year. My hair was so healthy, I could blow dry it every night without heat protectant, and it would still remain amazingly healthy. 
Unfortunately, once I bought my Remington hair straightener, I have been curling my hair and damaging it way too much. The ends are drying out quite badly. So I started altenating between the purple and the red shampoo/conditioner combo. My hair is still not as healthy as it used to be, but in using the red conditioner, as a sort of "treatment" my hair is a lot better off. 

I definitely recommend these two lines of hair care. They are great and are relatively inexpensive. 

<3 S

0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops