Re-starting up this blog. (And the other one.)

Hi! =)

As you can probably tell, I have changed things around (again). As you may also be able to tell, all my old posts are missing. I have changed a lot of the layout and the blog and everything so here are all the important points to note:
  • I now have two blogs, and two links at the top of this page. One is for my personal blog, where I rant, do updates and fun little things. The second is for my "beauty" blog. I put beauty in quotation marks, because my knowledge of beauty is very limited, but it is the easiest word to use. 
  • If you have followed my old blog, you are now subscribed to my "beauty" blog. It sort of happened as I was moving things around, and I suppose it is easier to keep it that way. Follow my personal blog too if you are interested. Mostly I will be using it to vent. A LOT. And all other non-beauty related fun stuff I like to talk about.
  • As I said before, all my old posts are missing. Some of them have been moved to the Beauty Blog. The rest, I have deleted, and I decided it would be good to start fresh. A lot of them I am not happy with, and will probably re-do the same/similar posts but with, hopefully, more info and a higher quality. 
  • I will continue to write up posts beforehand, so my opinion may change or there may be a strange time lapse between posts... This is the reason why, and I feel like this keeps me on track and keeps me committed to blogging. 
  • I am trying to be serious about these blogs, so as I said before, I will post up at least one blog post per weekend, either on my beauty or my personal blog. Please, please check back regularly =)
  • I am still also working on Project 5 Pan (which I may have slightly broken - explanation later). I have hit pan on one lip gloss from the e.l.f. beauty black book. (The original post should be under my beauty blog). 
  • I will try to organise my tags better too. Particularly on my beauty one, I will probably tag them by name. 
I think that's all for now? I also have A LOT more posts coming up I have bought a few clothing items in preparation for summer (YAY!) and I have purchased a few make-up items from NYX and a few other brands, which I will do a review on each item, in place of a haul. The first review will be coming up very soon.

Also, on my old blog, I had nearly 20 followers, so thank you for following! Hope you enjoy the future blog posts! And this new layout/design/style. Thanks =)

<3 S


0 comments:

 
♥ polished purple © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops